Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Something Fishy


Kids and grandkids are back in school so it's time to dust the dust off that sewing machine and get sewing again. 
While  searching for patterns to use some Tim Holtz fabric that's been collecting dust,  I discovered  something fishy going on.  How cute is this:  From Blue Nickel Studios....designs by Scott Hansen.




I so enjoyed browsing through this site....the blog, the patterns both free and for purchase.  Oh, and The Gallery:  both published and unpublished.   It was those quilt pictures in  unpublished that truly intrigued me.  Go see for yourself and spend some time with Blue Nickel. 

In the meantime, I'm still looking for a way to use my Tim Holtz fabric....but perhaps that's for another day. 

I'll leave you with this quote that flashed the Blue Nickel Studios home page: 

"Comparison is the thief of joy."
                  Theodore Roosevelt
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...We love hearing from you!