Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Pantone Color of the year ~ 2018



Enthusiastic Pantone color of the year....ultra violet.  A wonderful mixer and blender to be used in moderation by the feint of heart.  The I'm-in-control-get-out-of-my-way-type will go for the gold and use ultra violet with gusto. 



Ultra Violet 2018 pantone color of the year
Image Credit
Talisman London
Ultra Violet.....a mix of blue and red.....loud and individualistic.  A color that allows creativity. 

Image Credit
Getty Image



 
Have yourself a most delightful weekend. May it be filled with enthusiasm and creativity. 



 

2 comments:

  1. Any shade of purple is my favorite. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one too....so much better than the green last year. I'll be searching for fabric to incorporate into my quilts 2018. How about you?

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...We love hearing from you!