Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Home again, home again!


Let me tell you, spending a week at Houston Quilt Festival is the best thing ever.  Now that I'm home again and recovering from fabric overload, I revert back to a simple life.....and loving every minute of it.

A simple life....can't beat that:   Today you simply get a blog post without pictures BUT an easy access to free printables. 

  • Bookmarks
  • Note paper
  • Quilt labels
  • Door hangers
  • Holiday labels 
  • Gift box cutouts
  • and more all right here at Moda Fabrics Cutting Table
  • Laughing as I say, this one is my personal favorite, the  Project tracker  - just in case your fabric needs tracking......Mine doesn't!
Hugs until we meet again.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...We love hearing from you!